Friday, July 5, 2013

Words and Herbs...finally!


I can't believe it has been over a YEAR since I have been in my studio.  Our sweet puppy, Cleo, arrived in October, 2012 and has kept both Ralph and myself very busy.  She is now 10 months old and more independent, so I have had the time and urge to create something in clay.  It is summertime and even though I have not planted much in the garden (as Cleo loves all things edible),  I still enjoy watching new plants as they appear in the garden.  I love words and decided to add some to my garden, either for inspiration or direction.  They also make great gifts, so I like having extras!    I'm kinda stuck on the bold blue glaze, but have more coming out of the kiln this week....

I'll post a picture of our beautiful little Cleo.  She is sweet miniature labradoodle and almost full grown, physically that is.  Mentally I think she will continue to be a puppy for at least another year!  She is lots of fun and a good example of how to be present in the moment.

No comments: